Thank you for your help! We will reward it. The reward will
increase with your effort and with the effect it has on the quality of the
book series. All helpers are listed – if they want it – on the sponsor page.
You can help this project in several ways:
- Contribute suggestions or misprints – of any translation – to the wiki at https://sites.google.com/site/motionmountainsuggestions/ or email them.
- Donate to the charitable non-profit association that organizes the publication, the Motion Mountain Physikverein. Your donation, however small, is welcome! The reasons and results are described here. It will be used to improve the book and its distribution. Thank you in advance, also in the name of all readers!
- Tell your friends about the text.
- In Germany, shop through Amazon smile instead of usual Amazon. This supports the project at no cost to you:
The following contributions would be particularly welcome, and we offer prizes for them:
- Take a picture of a striking moving phenomenon and send it in, with permission of use, especially if it concerns a living system.
- Write a mail about your use of the Motion Mountain Textbook at school or university.
- Propose good, didactic solutions to challenges marked as "ny" in the pdf files.
- Mail in solutions for the challenges given on the prize page.
- Mail in a 'welcome' page in your mother language, translating this English page. If possible, include the the word 'welcome' and, if you can, the meta tags in the HTML code.
If you can help on any of these topics or you think some issue not included in the text should be added, email me at email@example.com; I'll consider it for the next edition. All help is welcome.
If you want to help by translating the text into your language, you are very welcome. You will get recognition: from your readers – and from this site as gold sponsor. And you will get help. More details on recognition, procedure and help are given here.